Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Alumni News and Profiles > Where in the World do OBs live?

Where in the World do OBs live?

It amazes me how far flung you Old Brutonians are!  For instance, there are at least 72 OBs who live in Australia, a further 22 in New Zealand (16 on the North Island) and a whopping 158 in Germany! Canada and the USA rack up an impressive 84, Kenya 59 and Spain 46.

You can search for fellow Old Brutonians using the 'network' page Network | King's Bruton Community (kingsbruton.com).  Only those OBs who are registered and who have given permission to be 'found' by others will be visible, but please do drop me a line and I can always pass your contact details onto OBs who might live in and around your area.  I know that many of you can't make it to the OB events that are held every year, but several of you definitely get a 10 out of 10 for holding your own reunions.  As always, we would love to hear about these; they will really help inspire other OBs to meet up.

Every year we welcome children from all over the world, particularly Germany and Spain.  Often these children plan on staying a term or two, but end up staying for the duration, which is testamant to how much they enjoy their time here.  

Have a look at some of the stats on where OBs are based around the world, and please do get in touch if you would like help finding some fellow OBs in your patch!

Photo gallery

To view this News Article

Similar stories

Cogley Wood, nr Bruton

Here, OB John Rammel remembers Cogley Wood and the mysterious man who lived in a shack More...

Andrew revisiting King's

Read Andrew's memories of King's and what lead him to a successful job in South Africa More...

New House, John's house whilst at KSB

An idyllic skiing trip for John marking the end of WWII More...

Andrew's love of bees started at King's, thanks to his Biology teacher. More...

Stuart Musgrove (O47/51) recounts his time at King's when things were a little different to today! More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech